The DragonChaser's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded (Approved!) (Omg first RP XD)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stranded (Approved!) (Omg first RP XD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stranded (Approved!) (Omg first RP XD)

Post  SyuYa Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:00 pm

((Syotina talking to Winter. Im just letting you know.))
“*smiles back* Alright, let’s go. Come on, “Syotina then gets on Sorrina's back and rides on her on the way out of the forest. Syotina looks behind, “Come on, Winter or you'll get left behind!”
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

http://mythical-lslands.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Stranded (Approved!) (Omg first RP XD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stranded (Approved!) (Omg first RP XD)

Post  Silverdragon Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Winter spread her wings and leapt into the air, quickly catching up. "Where to now?" She asked as she flew besides them.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:15 pm

((Did you finished that map? I forget to remind you about that a long time ago.))

“I don’t know…,” said Syotina, “What about you, Sorrina?” Sorrina then thought about it, “I don’t know either.”
“*Face palm* You got to be kidding, “said Syotina to herself, “What about you, Winter? Where do you think we should go next?”
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:26 pm

((THE MAP! I forgot about it -.-...))

"Hmm, maybe we could find something to eat somewhere?"
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:20 am

((It’s okay...trust me; I’m like that before when I have forgotten something. You’re not the only one.
-_-.))

“Yeah, I’m hungry. Matter of fact, I’m VERY hungry, “replied Sorrina, “My stomach is growl like a lion. There better good meat on this island.”
“And fruit…,” said Syotina to herself. She then spots a river with nearby tree, “Hey! Let’s land near the river, you two.”
“Fine by me…what about you, Winter, "questioned Sorrina.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:00 pm

(( I'm not even sure about what shape I want it.. I keep drawing shape after shape, but I'm not getting the results I want -.-.. Any ideas about the shape? That would probably help alot XD ))

"Sure," Winter answered. She pressed her wings close to herself and let herself fall. Right before she hit the ground, she spread her wings wide and landed softly on the ground. "There might be fish in this river. And maybe if we search, we might find fruit too."
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 pm

(( I have an explain in my avatar. A map is like a rectangle shape and its has cutted edges. Maps can look old or new. Islands are like this:
http://thehawaiicondo.com/images/big_island_hawaii_map.jpg. This is just an explain.))

Sorrina then landed like hard as a rock making Syotina almost fell off of her back, “Hey!”
“Whoops, sorry, *laughs a little.”
“Ugh, crazy dragon, “replied Syotina.
Sorrina then looks at the water, “Okay, I’m going to go get some fish,” after that she dives in the water. Syotina just sits on a rock by a tree; she then took one apple on the tree and ate the fruit," What will you do, Winter," when covering her mouth when eating her apple.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:24 pm

(( Thanks, that really helped! Smile ))

"I guess I'll go fishing," Winter replied. She sat next to the river, and put her tail in the water, waiting for a fish. After a while, she finally caught one big enough to satisfy herself.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:44 pm

((No problem. Very Happy))

“Okay, “Sorrina then continues to eat her apple while looking at the blue sky.
Syotina then saw a fish that she quickly tries to catch it, but fails. She than spots another one and then tries to catch it…., but fails. Ugh! Stupid fish, thought Syotina. The eastern dragon then spotted another fish and finally got one. She then brought the fish up, but the little fish ran away from her mouth. Agh! Stupid…Agh! She then swam off to find some fish that won’t swim away from her.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:02 pm

"Need help?" Winter asked Syotina.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Syotina then looked at Winter with a calm voice, “Yes...please.”
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Winter walked over to an area where the fish weren't scared away. She put her tail in the water, and when she felt a fish bite it, she quickly pulled her tail out of the water. "Here you go." Winter walked over to Syotina and placed the fish in front of her.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:43 pm

((Oh crud, I forget that Syotina was eating an apple and Sorrina was catching fish. Sorry, about that.))

“Oh, thank you,” said Sorrina. She then started to open her mouth when almost eating her fish, but she then thought moment, “Um…how about you eat it. You must hungrier then me.”

SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 pm

"I'm fine. If I get hungry, I can always go fishing for another."
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:35 pm

“Ok, okay,” Syotina then began to eat her fish until she looked up in the sky seeing the crows flying off somewhere. She then rolled her eyes and begins to eat her fish.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Winter watched the crows fly away and mumbled something under her breath.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:33 am

While Sorrina was still eating her fish, she then felt the wind flowing along with the trees. She even looked at the sky...it seems normal or for now at least. “I got a bad feeling about this…,” said Sorrina.

Syotina felt it too although she was still eating the apples off the tree next to her. She then grabbed a one apple from the tree and want over to the others, just in if there’s something lurking around.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:29 pm

"Why?" Winter asked. She became alert.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:31 pm

“Why, you may ask? Look at the trees and the sky. They don’t seem normal. The tree’s leaves are rustling and the sky is turning gray. There might something lurking around here. And it’s not friendly, “replied Sorrina filled with anger.
Syotina then saw a shadow in the forest looking at them. It had a shape of wolf-like creature and eyes of a griffin. Syotina then collapsed to her knees and begin to shake.

((Yes. The wolf-like creature is another character of mine. I will have his information soon. Oh, and we have a new member too, btw.))
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakwyrm Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:39 am

"Sorsha! Sorsha! Are you alright?" Eleth was desperately trying to wake his unconscious companion, they had been swept ashore after the ship that they had been on was wrecked and now Sorsha was just lying there, Eleth was worried this wasn't natural! He sat down miserably and howled, he hadn't felt this lonely since she had been taken away to the city.
Oakwyrm
Oakwyrm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2