The DragonChaser's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded (Approved!) (Omg first RP XD)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stranded (Approved!) (Omg first RP XD) Empty Stranded (Approved!) (Omg first RP XD)

Post  Silverdragon Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:33 pm

https://thedragonchasers.forumotion.com/t7-stranded-approved-by-luff

Yay, it' finally approved~! Now, time to RP!

Shadow lurked around in the shadows, watching everything around him.

Winter looked around. There was no one around her, but she felt as if she was being watched.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Stranded (Approved!) (Omg first RP XD) Empty Re: Stranded (Approved!) (Omg first RP XD)

Post  SyuYa Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:48 am

Syotina looks up in the forests tree. Its looks like it’s almost nighttime, thought Syotina. “I wonder where Sorrina is,” said to herself,” Although I did send her out for about a long time ago, she should be back here.”

((Sorrina is in her cat form already.))
Sorrina walks a little faster in the forest trying to found her summoner . “I need to found Syotina and fast,” she said to herself.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

http://mythical-lslands.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Stranded (Approved!) (Omg first RP XD) Empty Re: Stranded (Approved!) (Omg first RP XD)

Post  Silverdragon Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Winter reached the end of the forest. "Whew.. finally out."

Shadow growled. There were no more shadows to hide in where Winter was. He would have to stay in the forest if he didn't want to be revealed. Shadow ran towards the center of the forest and found a cat (Sorrina).
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Syotina had been walking for minutes. “My legs hurt,” she said to herself,” I better sit down somewhere.” She then decides to sit down by a near tree and stays there quietly.

“Ugh! Syotina, where are you,” said Sorrina. She even walked faster and faster until she stops in the middle of the forest. She senses a black wolf nearby. This wolf isn’t friendly, thought Sorrina.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Shadow jumped out of the shadows and revealed himself. "What are you doing in this forest? My forest?" He growled.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Sorrina looked at the unfamiliar feathered wolf, “Well, I’m just passing through here, sir. What do you think I was doing here,” replied Sorrina while growling a little inside.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Shadow growled a little louder.
Winter flew over the forest, and through the trees spotted a cat with a black wolf. Curious, she landed not far from them. "Hello!" She greeted them with a friendly smile.
Shadow turned towards Winter, showing his sharp fangs. "And what do you think you're doing here?"
Winter took a step back, uncertain.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Sorrina looked at the white wolf than back at the black wolf, “Hey! Fur ball! Your fights with me! Leave the she-wolf alone!” She then let out a strange dog-like cry and charged at the Shadow.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 pm

(wow, I just now remembered about the bracelets they have..)
Shadow was knocked over by Sorrina's charge. His bracelet instantly turned red (angry) He snapped at Sorrina with his teeth.
"Wait! Please dont-" Winter cried out, but it was too late. She turned invisible and put herself between them. "Please don't fight.."
Shadow narrowed his eyes. "Who's side are you on?"
"Just let us pass.. We mean no harm."
Shadow waited a little before finally saying, "Fine. But I better not see you by nightfall." Shadow ran off and disappeared.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Sorrina watches as the black wolf runs off and disappears with a glare as a dragons’ angry in her eyes. She then looked the white wolf and spoken with a calm voice, “So, I see you know him pretty much, do you? You two have been stranded as well, right?”
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:19 pm

"Well, actually I don't know him, but he seems familiar.. Both of us are both stranded. Or atleast, I know I am.." Winter walked closer to the cat. "My name is Winter, what's yours?"
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:18 pm

“I’m Sorrina,” replied Sorrina, “My partner and I are too stranded or so do we think. So right now, me and Syotina are separated trying to see if someone in this forest…, “ she then stops talking and looks around if something is watching or hearing there, “…Come with me,” she begins to walk a little fast motion getting of the clearing and into under the trees.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Winter followed. "Where are we going?"
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Sorrina looks back behind her if Winter was following, “……To find Syotina,” she replied, “To be an honest….I don’t like dark forests at night, but I do get over it sometimes. And matter of fact, I worry about Syotina when she's alone. She’s like a young sister to me more than a summoner.”
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:57 pm

"I might be able to scent her.." Winter lifted her nose in the air, searching for any scents that might be Syotina's.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:40 am

“Thank you, Winter, “said Sorrina.

Syotina then look up when she started to hear voices nearby. She then stood up and called out, “Hello! Is somebody out there!?
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Winter froze, not expecting the voice. Her bracelet flashed orange (surprised), but quickly turned back to white. "Is that Syotina?"
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Sorrina froze as well, “Yeah, that’s Syotina. Come on,” she then jumps in the air, transforms into her dragon form and flies off towards where the noise was coming from.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Winter's eyes widened in disbelief. But she shook her head thinking, She must be a shapshifter of some kind.. Winter followed Sorrina.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 pm

“…I guess nobody heard, “said Syotina when she dropped to her knees. She then curled up and begun to cry. For a few minutes, Sorrina had found her summoner crying and began to spoke, “Oh dear. A summoner had been crying too much because she’s scared of the dark forest. Tsk, what a pity.”
Huh? I know that tone…thought Syotina. “*Gasp* Sorrina, “she got up and hugged Sorrina’s neck, "Next time, can you remind of NOT to sent you away."
"*laughs*, yeah I will, "replied Sorrina.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Winter stood behind Sorrina. I guess I'm not really needed anymore. Winter turned around and began walking away.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Syotina then looks at the white wolf leaving then mind spoken to Sorrina, Umm… Sorrina… that white wolf leaving, Sorrina then looked behind her and saw that Winter was leaving, “Wait! Winter, where are you going, “she walked towards to Winter, “Aren’t you going to stay with us?”
Syotina then walked a little behind her dragon, but tries to stand beside her dragon.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:11 pm

"I thought now that you've found each other you didn't need me. But I'll stay, if you want. I have nothing better to do on this island." Winter walked up to them.
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:56 pm

"*smiles* Oh, Winter, this is Syotina, “said Sorrina when she stood behind her summoner, “Syotina this is Winter, “she push her forward with her nose towards the white wolf. Syotina looked Sorrina with a shy look. Sorrina then showed with an unusual look on her face, Don’t be rude, say hello , she said in her summoners’ mind.
Syotina looked back to Winter, “H-hello.”
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverdragon Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 pm

"Hello, Syotina. Nice to meet you." Winter smiled. "We should probably get out of the forest soon. It's almost sunset."
Silverdragon
Silverdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next