The DragonChaser's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there!

2 posters

Go down

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post  LegitBreeder Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi,
I'm also a forumotion admin of my own site (which is dedicated to pokemon and random other things) and a fellow dragonadopter! You guys looked a little lonely (so was I) so just thought I'd join really... Pretty sure I can fit in easily.

My hobbies are science and gaming, I'm currently 19 and I'm not an easy person in any way to be brutally honest and regularly compared to Dr Cox (Scrubs) in reguards personality... I'm not going to sugarcoat myself. I enjoy creative writing, I started writing when I was 10. I have 2 main series, over 40 different novels, over 20 short story's and 3 books of poems. My poems are apparently in a similar style to Tim Burton (I love his stuff) and all numbers exclude planned novels/stories/poems but include unfinished ones. I do not share any of these with anybody, the only writing pieces I have ever and will ever reveal publicly are Fanfiction as I plan to publish all/most of my work. The writing is only a hobby, I'm actually going to study Physics at university and have already won awards, some much more impressive than others. I want to become a Doctor of Physics.

My favourite games are Pokemon, Ace Attorney and Zelda (not 'toon' e.g spirit tracks) and a lot of other games. As regards Zelda - I can't be told "You obviously haven't played [insert toon game]" because I literally have owned every game ever made and I have tried to like the toon link games but failed miserably and hate them with a passion. I own every OoT remake, I have a special Pikachu edition N64 and I still own MM and OoT for it both with original boxes because I'm very good at taking care of things! I also have both their original strategy guides from the day of UK release for both games that are so original that I had to correct them so I'm like the ultimate OoT/MM guide on legs! There is absolutely nothing on any Zelda game I do not own e.g every mask (inc. Fierce Diety), bottle, heart piece, Skulltula, upgrade, magic, arrows... So if you need help on Twilight Princess, Majoras Mask or Ocarina of Time (normal or master) just ask - I don't copy and paste!
I'm proud of my pokemon games because I don't hack and have 9001 wins over WiFi and Wireless (combined) over the period of Pearl - present. I EV train, breed, collect event Pokemon... I'm retiring from the world of battle, 9001:1 is not a win streak you want to change! I also have shiny Pokemon, the majority are mine so I know they're legit so I don't trade them to anyone!
My favourite Ace Attorney character is Miles Edgeworth and I like his Fanfiction pairing with Phoenix. Currently annoyed at Capcom about Investigations 2 though...

Last edited by LegitBreeder on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
LegitBreeder
LegitBreeder

http://legitbreederservices.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post  SyuYa Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:11 am

Hello, there LegitBreeder. I’m SyuYa and welcome to the site. You can call me SeKi, SeKiYa or my username on here. Please, make yourself at home. Wink
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

http://mythical-lslands.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LegitBreeder Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 am

Thank you for the welcome, this forum is very different from my own Razz seems strange...
LegitBreeder
LegitBreeder

Back to top Go down

Post  SyuYa Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:33 pm

It’s maybe just the loneliness on forum of that matter. I know the others will come back soon. I just don’t know when.
SyuYa
SyuYa
Admin

http://mythical-lslands.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LegitBreeder Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:19 am

No, I meant your whole style. You have no quick reply box and things... It just seems odd o.O

Google LegitbreederServices forumotion, you should find mine. My layout is very different snd we have no ban on links etc...

Luff, as a heads up you may want to change your message tab - we had a similar one and a few members didn't realise they had new messages and so I had to change the image, if you want to see the images as an example just let me know. It's terrible and needs to be remade (everything does) but its more obvious Smile
LegitBreeder
LegitBreeder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum